In order to provide a safe, productive and user friendly service,https://excellentliving.net/(hereinafter referred to as “we” or “excellentliving.net” or “us” depending on the context) collects, uses, and shares personal information. To safeguard your Personal Information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not misused, altered, lost, accessed, disclosed, or destroyed.
PLEASE READthis Privacy Statement (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”); so that the users (hereinafter referred to as “you”) will comprehensively understand how we deal with your personal information.By accessing or using this Site, you accept this Policy. And if you do not accept please immediately terminate accessing or using the excellentliving.net. Finally,for further inquiries, please contact us atExcellentlife7@gmail.com.
01. AS USED IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT THE BELOW MENTIONED TERMS HAVE FOLLOWING MEANINGS:
01. 1 “Effective Date” means the date mentioned above of the page.
01. 2 “Member” means any person that is registered withhttps://excellentliving.net/to use the Service.
01. 3 “Personal Information” means any information that identifies or can be used to identify a user. Information includes: name, date of birth, email address, gender, occupation, or other demographic information.
01. 4 “Policy” means this Privacy Statement.
01. 5 “Services” means the services to be provided byhttps://excellentliving.net/.
01. 6 “Updates” means updates, modifications or improvements to the this Privacy Statement.
01. 7 “User” means a member or a visitor.
01. 8 “Visitor” means any person who visitshttps://excellentliving.net/, without registering as a member.
01. 9 “You” or”Your” means, depending on the context, either a Member, or a Visitor.
02. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
02. 1 We may collect personal information that you furnish to us when youuse thehttps://excellentliving.net/to the extent necessary to allow us to perform the services that we provide. We may collect information such as your: name, age, gender, username, email address, physical address, phone number and other information.
02. 2 We may receive your personal information from third-partes including but not limited to, Facebook, Google, money tranfer services.
02. 3 We may collect information when you create or register a user account with us.
02. 4 We may automatically Collect technical information, including information in your browser cache and operating system, the URL, internet protocol (IP) address, location and other information commonly shared when browsers communicate with websites.
02. 5 We may log information using cookie (What is a cookie? A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
The main purposes of using cookies are to offer you a better browsing experience, serve targeted advertisements, personalize content, and analyze site traffic, retrieve cookies that identify you and your computer tohttps://excellentliving.net/ .
The Help feature on your browsers and devices will tell you how to configure; and
We do not respond to Do-Not-Track signals.
02. 6 WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT OR MAINTAIN ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
02. 7 WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU SHOULD NEVER SUBMIT TO THE WEBSITE ANY SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION. ANY SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT WILL BE GOVERNED AS PER THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT.
03. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
03. 1 We only use the information we receive for the legitimate business purposes, including but not limitedto:analyze how people use the excellentliving.net, marketing, remarketing, verification, communications, recommendations, personalizationand find your location to help users navigate through the website better, improve how excellentliving.net functions, enhance the safety of the Service we provide and other users. Further,we save your log-in information for future sessions, and to serve you with advertisements that may interest you.
03. 2 We use the Personal Information that we receive to send you marketing messages, remarketing purposes, affiliate marketing, communicate with you and inform about our Policies and Terms.
03. 3 Also, we use to maintain appropriate business records as required by the law; and We will request your prior consent before using the Personal Information for a purpose other than aforementioned in this Policy.
04. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE
04. 1 In general, we only share your Personal Information with third parties to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. Personal information that we share may govern according to privacy policies of third-parties. We encourage you to contact Facebook, Google,PayPal and money transfer services their privacy policies.
04. 3. We may disclose your Personal Information if required by law to do so; or if you violate our Terms of Service; or protect the rights, property, or safety ofexcellentliving.net/and our members, or others.
04. 4. In a business transfer your Personal Information is generally transferred as business assets but will be remained subject to this Policy.
04. 5. We may share your Personal Information with other parties other than as aforementioned in this Policy,but we will request your prior consent before sharing the Personal Information.
5. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
05. 1. Unless you request that we delete your Personal Information, we retain Personal Information when we have an ongoing legitimate business or legal need to do so. Retention periods vary depending on the type of data involved.
05. 2. If you provide us any Personal Information, please routinely update the Personal Information to ensure that we have accurate and up-to-date information.
6. MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may at any time review, change or delete Personal Information that you have given to us. If you are not able to do so, please contact us directly at,Excellentlife7@gmail.com.
7. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
07. 1. We share your Personal Information with third parties to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. But, certain third party service providers, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them. Please read their privacy statements to fully understand how they deal with your Personal Information.
07. 2. There may be links, telephone numbers on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. Please read their privacy statements to fully understand how they deal with your Personal Information.
8. RIGHTS OF EU USERS AND DATA SUBJECTS
Under the GDPR regulation, EU users and data subjects, have rights, including rights which are mentioned below. To: obtain a copy of your personal information; rectify inaccurate personal information; erase your personal information; restrict the processing of your personal information; challenge processing of your personal information; and object to decisions which are based solely on automated processing or profiling.
Please contact us at, Excellentlife7@gmail.com.
9. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHT
The California residents who use our website have rights enshrined in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). The California residents have certain rights regarding your personal information, including but not limited to rights that are provided below. To know: categories personal information we collect; purposes for collecting, using personal information; how the personal information is collected; and third parties with whom we share personal information.
Please contact us at, Excellentlife7@gmail.com.
10. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
10.1 We might update this Policy with/without any prior notice depending on the requirements of the law; or any other reasons.
10.2 We may notify you if the changes are are significant through email or web noticedispalayed on our site.
10.3 Your continued accessing of the Excellent life after we make changes will constitute acceptance of those changes. Changes are effective as of the stated “Updated” date. So please review frequently.
11. PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVACY
11.1 We work hard to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information.
11.2 We conduct periodical reviews to ascertain our information collection, storage, and processing practices, controlling practices including security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
11.3 We restrict access to your personal information to our data administrators, employees who process and collect information. Anyone with this access is subject to confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
11.4 Please update your browser, virus guards and operating system regularly that helps us to protect your Personal Information.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
Please contact us at,Excellentlife7@gmail.com.